Hello Love and welcome back to the blog! How are you today? I know it’s Monday, but it’s a new week with new goals! I am so excited to share today’s blog post! Upon getting a home and having some more bills on our plate Justin and I are really buckling down on how much we are spending these days. So with wanting to save some money I pulled out my crafty side and got to work. Below are all the details on how to make this adorable wreath. Enjoy!
Alright ladies and gents, besides the “burlap” ribbon this project only cost me $5 to make. Yes you heard me right, it only cost me $5 to make, and I have already made 2 of these. They are extremely easy to make and it truly looks like you bought them! Below are my 6 easy steps to making my Valentine’s Day Wreath.
- Head to your local dollar store and choose the flowers you would like for your wreath. Also head down the Arts and Crafts aisle to pick up a 3-d foam circular wreath.
- Once you get back home start by cutting off all the flowers. Try to cut them a tad closer to the flower as you will be sticking the stems into the foam wreath.
- Once you cut all the flowers, decide what pattern you want. Start poking them into the foam to create your pattern.
- Once all the flowers are on the wreath take your ribbon of choice and weave it through all the flowers to cover up the foam.
- Once you have successfully weaved the ribbon through the entire wreath, take an additional piece of ribbon and tie it on the wreath to hand on your door.
- Finally, hang your new wreath on your front door!!
That is it my loves! It was that simple to make this wreath! Of course you can use any flowers and ribbon that you choose. I specifically made mine for Valentine’s day, and I also plan to make one for St. Patrick’s Day.
Alright that is it for my DIY wreath! I truly hope you found this fun and exciting! If you would like to see some more of my current DIY projects let me know by leaving a comment below!
Love always, Chloé Danielle