I hope you all had an amazing Christmas with your loved ones, I know I did. Honestly I still can’t believe that Christmas already came and went, it’s crazy! With the new year just around the corner I wanted to share my New Years Resolutions with all of you, that way hopefully someone helps hold me responsible!
- GYM. GYM. GYM. I was doing so well going to the gym this year until about August. I was going 2-3 times a week with some of my girl friends and feeling great about myself. In 2019 I want to not only get back into shape, but I want to be in the best shape possible. I know if I set my mind to it, I will kick the gym’s ass, (or maybe it will kick mine) or at least something like that.
- READ. READ. READ. I have bought so many amazing books this year, (Becoming, Girl Wash Your Face, The Magnolia Story… etc.) that I haven’t had the chance to read them all. So in 2019 I want to at least read a book a month.
- PAY OFF & PAY DOWN BILLS. This is why I never wanted to grow up, bills. In 2019 I have big plans to pay off some of my credit cards. I am planning to pay off at least 2 of them and pay down on another one. I also have plans to pay down my Student Loans and my Car Loan because let’s be honest there is no way I am completely paying off my car for a few more years.
- HOME. In 2019 Justin and I will officially have our own home! While we are both extremely excited about this next step, we are also nervous. We have plans to get a new roof this coming Spring of 2019. We also want to either re-finish or replace our flooring in the house. Honestly, we are just excited to have a place to call Home with our little family.
- FURTHER MY EDUCATION. I am so excited to be furthering my education in 2019. Next year I plan on taking the Series 7 exam (The Series 7 exam, also known as the General Securities Representative Exam (GSRE), is a test for registered representatives. The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) administers the exam. In the United States, stockbrokers take this test to get a license to trade.) and I could not be more excited! My dream job since I was in the 7th grade was to work with stocks and the stock market and its slowly but surely coming true. While I have A LOT of studying to do in preparation for the exam, I could not be more excited and thankful that my job pays for furthering our education. Thanks Raymond James.
- BLOG. BLOG. BLOG. What kind of Blogger would I be if I did not want to blog? I want to expand my blog as much as I possibly can in 2019. I’ve also thought about changing the name to simply just ‘Chloé Danielle’ as I plan to write more personable blog posts. What do you guys think about that?
Those are my New Years Resolutions for 2019 and I am ready to conquer them! What are some of your New Years Resolutions for 2019? Have you thought of them yet? If you have let me know by leaving a comment, I would love to know your goals for the upcoming year!!
Love always, Chloé DanielleG